This market has been cancelled for the remainder of 2020 due to Covid-19
Event Dates and Times
- Once a month on the 4th Saturday of the month except December
- Bump in – from 12pm and ready to serve by 3pm
- Opening Hours – from 3pm to 8pm
Casual stalls will be limited due to space restrictions and allowed in on a first in first served basis.
(3-6 month pre-bookings)
Permanent stalls can be pre-booked and Prepaid for 3-6 months once you have received approval from management
Returning Stall Holder?
Contact MUST be made to the organiser no later than ONE week prior to the market to rebook their site. Sites will not be confirmed until the application has been submitted and paid.
- Once you have sent through your application, it will be processed and you will be notified by email. Please note, your booking IS NOT confirmed until all payment is received.
- Please note, your site IS NOT CONFIRMED until your online booking is complete and you have received an conformation from the Market Manager.
- No payments will be accepted on the day
- No refunds on stall cancellations once paid
- Stallholders are responsible for any damage caused to the Market site (rock walls, trees, park benches and seats)
- Stallholders are responsible for their own security. Forest Lake Twilight Markets are not responsible for loss, damage or theft.
- Forest Lake Twilight Markets are not responsible for injury or accidents caused by stallholder negligence.
- Market Management reserve the right to terminate a stall on the day of the markets if they are found to be trading without complying with the below terms and conditions.
Charity & Community Groups
Forest Lake Community Markets support the local community and its’ registered charities. We will showcase up to 4 community groups per markets. (Free Site) The online application must be completed with all your charity and community information and all the details and activities must be approved by the market organisers.
You must have your own public and product liability insurance. Please ensure you meet any local, state and federal law requirements.
- Strictly no pegs allowed due to underground irrigation.
- Weights to be used on all gazebos. The location can be windy
Bump In and Out
- Vehicles that drive through the market must have their hazard
lights on. The procedure is to unpack your stock from your
vehicle, remove your vehicle, then set up
- Do not drive on grass or gardens.
- Please be patient and considerate of the parking attendants,
other stall holders and general public.
Products for sale are limited to:
- Food & associated products
- Plants & flowers
- Fashion & lifestyle products
The sale of second hand items and counterfeit/illegal goods is not allowed
Cancellations due to Inclement Weather
- Market Organisers will decide on a Market by Market basis if the event needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather. If the Market is cancelled by the Organisers, you will be notified via Social Media and Email, and your site fees will be held over to the next market.
- If the Organisers go ahead with the Market, and you opt not to attend – no refunds will be given.
Electricity / Generators
- No power is available.
- All vendors MUST provide their own generator. They must be quiet and not smelling.
- All Generators MUST be protected from the public by using a screen / crate.
- All stalls at Mingle Markets should be well lit to create atmosphere and better sales!
- Stallholders are not, under any circumstances, to approach or
touch any power outlets around the market at any time. If there are
any issues with the power, staff is to be contacted immediately
- All leads, electrical cords and equipment supplied by the vendor
are their sole responsibility. All electrical cords, leads and
equipment must be tested and tagged as safe, prior to attendance
at the market. Any fault or damaged caused by the vendor or their
site setup, to other vendors sites, the site (the property) or to
patrons in attendance at the market, the vendor will be liable to
the extent of the damage.
Rubbish is each stall holder’s responsibility. Customer rubbish will be removed by the market operator. This is not provided for stallholders use at any time.
DO NOT leave your trading rubbish behind or a charge of $50 will be incurred.
Any damage found to equipment, landscaping, lighting, lessor’s (property owners) and/or market owner’s property will be charged to the individual responsible.
Temporary Food Stall License
If you are operating a Food Stall and are unsure about Brisbane City Council requirements for a “Temporary Food Stall License’” please contact the Brisbane City Council.
- All food and produce labelling or signs must correctly identify the location and region of origin.
This is an important part of letting
your customers know where &what type of seasonal item they are purchasing,
whether you are a grower, co-op, wholesaler,
distributor, retailer, helping the neighbours, friends or other – this is required.
- Please ensure this is displayed at all times. Failure to do so will result in the stallholder being asked to leave the market.