Please note Meadowbrook Market has been CANCELLED for the remainder of 2020
Stallholders and Food Trucks may apply to Yarrabilba Mingle Markets. Approval may be needed. Please contact us on
Event Dates and Times
First Friday of every month – please use the calendar provided on the application form
Casual stalls will be limited due to space restrictions and allowed in on a first in first served basis.
- Bookings are processed weekly, and you will be notified by email.
- Bookings are NOT confirmed until payment is received.
- NO payments will be accepted on the day
- Market Management reserve the right to terminate a stall on the day of the markets if they are found to be trading without complying with the below terms and conditions.
- Market Management reserves the right to refuse any vendor who does not comply with the standards set out below
Charity & Community Groups
Meadowbrook Night Markets support the local community and its registered charities. We will showcase up to 4 community groups per markets. (Free Site) The online application must be completed with all your charity and community information and all the details and activities must be approved by the market organisers.
You must have your own public and product liability insurance and cannot hold a stall without providing us with your Certificate of Currency. Please ensure you meet any local, state and federal law requirements.
- Strictly no pegs allowed due to underground irrigation.
- Stall holders must bring their own weights to be used on all gazebos
Bump In and Out
- Vehicles that drive through the market must have their hazard lights on.
- The procedure is to unpack your stock from your vehicle, remove your vehicle, then set up
- Do NOT SET UP YOUR MARQUEE until you have removed your Car
- Do NOT START COOKING before you remove your car/ute
- Do not drive on gardens beds
- Please be patient, WAIT for safe accessibility site.
- Be considerate of the parking attendants, other stall holders and general public.
- Aggressive, rude vendors will not be tolerated and may be asked to leave before set up
Products for sale are limited to:
- Food & associated products
- Plants & flowers
- Fashion & lifestyle products
Direct Sellers – Limited spaces available
The sale of second hand items and counterfeit/illegal goods is not allowed
Cancellations due to Inclement Weather
- If the Market is cancelled by the Organisers, you will be notified via Email, and your site fees will be held over to the next market.
- If the Organisers go ahead with the Market, and you opt not to attend – no refunds will be given.
- Customers will be notified by Social Media
Electricity / Generators
- No power is available.
- All vendors MUST provide their own generator.
- All Generators MUST be protected from the public by using a screen / crate and must be clean and quiet
- All stalls at Mingle Markets should be well lit to create atmosphere, better sales and safety
- Stallholders are NOT to approach or touch any power outlets around the market.
- All leads, electrical cords and equipment supplied by the vendor are their sole responsibility.
- All electrical cords, leads and equipment must be tested and tagged as safe, prior to attendance
at the market.
- If any fault or damaged is caused by you, the vendor or their site setup, to other vendors sites, the site (the property) or to patrons in attendance at the market, you, the vendor will be liable to the extent of the damage.
- Rubbish is each stall holder’s responsibility.
- Bring your own rubbish bins, bags, etc and do not leave any rubbish behind
- Customer rubbish bins will be managed and removed by the market operator.
- Bins provided by the market operator are NOT to be used by vendors.
DO NOT leave your trading rubbish behind or a charge of $50 will be incurred.
Any damage found to equipment, landscaping, lighting, lessor’s (property owners) and/or market owner’s property will be charged to the individual responsible.
Temporary Food Stall License
If you are operating a Food Stall and are unsure about Logan City Council requirements for a “Temporary Food Stall License’”
Please contact the Logan City Council on 3412 3412 or visit the Council’s website at http://www.logan.qld.gov.au for further information.
- All food and produce labelling or signs must correctly identify the location and region of origin.
This is an important part of letting
your customers know where &what type of seasonal item they are purchasing,
whether you are a grower, co-op, wholesaler,
distributor, retailer, helping the neighbours, friends or other – this is required.
- Please ensure this is displayed at all times. Failure to do so will result in the stallholder being asked to leave the market.