All Stallholders, please note that payment is required at time of booking. Please read through the below Terms and Conditions and fill in full application form, attaching your photos and licences if required.
Event Dates and Times
Sunday 30th September 2018
Bump in from 6am and ready to serve by 10am
10am – 3pm
Darlington Park, corner of Darlington and Yarrabilba Roads, Yarrabilba.
Casual stalls will be limited due to space restrictions and allowed in on a first in first served basis.
- Once you have sent through your application form and payment, your application will be assessed and if you are not successful a full refund will be issued within 3 business days.
Please note, your site IS NOT CONFIRMED until your compete booking is received.
- No payments will be accepted on the night.
- Double space = double price.
- No refunds on stall cancellations or event cancellations once paid.
- Stallholders are responsible for any damage caused to the Market site (rock walls, trees, park benches and seats)
Electricity / Generators
- No power is available.
- All vendors MUST provide their own generator. They must be quiet and not smelling.
- All Generators MUST be protected from the public by using a screen / crate.
- All stalls at Mingle Markets should be well lit to create atmosphere and better sales!
Temporary Food Stall License
If you are operating a Food Stall and are unsure about Logan City Councilrequirements for a “Temporary Food Stall License’”
please contact the LoganCity Council on 3412 3412 or visit the Council’s website at http://www.logan.qld.gov.au for further information.
Charity & Community Groups
Yarrabilba Mingle Markets support the local community and registered charities.If you qualify as a local community group or a registered charity, we offer heavilydiscounted stall fees which are subject to availability.
The Information Desk is located in the markets. A First Aid Kit
and the Lost &Found register are also located at the desk.
- Products for sale are limited to:
- * Food & associated products
- * Plants & flowers
- * Fashion & lifestyle products
- No Direct Sellers or Party Plan please
- The sale of second hand items and counterfeit/illegal goods is not allowed
You must have your own public and product liability insurance. Please ensureyou meet any local, state and federal law requirements.
- Weights to be used on all gazebos. The location can be windy
- No pegging allowed due to underground irrigation. If you need to purchaseweights, call David on 0408 458 112.
- All food and produce labelling or signs must correctly identify the location andregion of origin. This is an important part of letting your customers know where &what type of seasonal item they are purchasing, whether you are a grower, co-op, wholesaler, distributor, retailer, helping the neighbours, friends or other – this is required
- Please ensure this is displayed at all times. Failure to do so will result inthe stallholder being asked to leave the market.
Special Requirements for Food and Beverage Stalls
- All Food Stalls need to have a canvas on the floor of their stall. This is a conditionof attendance and trading
- All Coffee Stalls need to remove any rubbish and left-over coffee groundsbefore leaving the site.
- Rubbish is each stall holder’s responsibility. Customer rubbish will be removedby the market operator. This is not provided for
stallholder use at any time.
- DO NOT leave your trading rubbish behind or a charge of $50 will be incurred.
- Any damage found to equipment, landscaping, lighting, lessor’s (property owners) and/or market owner’s property will be
charged to the individual responsible.
- Stallholders are not, under any circumstances, to approach or
touch any power outlets around the market at all times. If there are
any issues with the power, staff is to be contacted immediately
- All leads, electrical cords and equipment supplied by the vendor
are their sole responsibility. All electrical cords, leads and
equipment must be tested and tagged as safe, prior to attendance
at the market. Any fault or damaged caused by the vendor or their
site setup, to other vendors sites, the site (the property) or to
patrons in attendance at the market, the vendor will be liable to
the extent of thedamage.
Bump In and Out
- Vehicles that drive through the market must have their hazard
lights on. The procedure is to unpack your stock from your
vehicle, remove your vehicle, then set up
- Do not drive on grass or gardens.
- Please be patient and considerate of the parking attendants,
other stall holders and general public.
Cancellations due to Inclement Weather
- Market Organisers will decide on a Market by Market basis if the event needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather. If the Market is cancelled by the Organisers, you will be notified via Social Media and Email, and your site fees will be held over to the next market.
- If the Organisers go ahead with the Market, and you opt not to attend – no refunds will be given.